If you’re having trouble making your mortgage payments to us, please let us know as soon as possible so we can help you avoid foreclosure. We can discuss ways to help you keep your home and stay on track, such as:
- a temporary or permanent loan modification;
- an agreement to conduct a short sale;
- a deed in lieu of foreclosure transaction;
- some other workout plan; or
- no workout agreement.
When contacting Freedom Northwest Credit Union, please have the following available:
- most recent statements from all bank or credit union accounts;
- most recent tax return and all supporting documentation;
- most recent property tax statement;
- hardship letter explaining why you are unable to make your payments; and
- a list of your monthly expenses.
We may ask for additional documentation. Call us today at 1-877-693-6928.
Housing counselors and legal assistance may be available at little or no cost to you. If you would like assistance in determining your rights and opportunities to keep your property, please contact the following:
- The statewide FREE foreclosure counselors recommended by the Washington State Housing Finance Commission:
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development approved housing counseling agencies:
- The statewide civil legal aid hotline for assistance and referrals to other housing counselors and attorneys: