More earnings. No monthly fees.
Regular Money Market—Starting with as little as $1.00, our Regular Money Market Account earns you a higher interest rate with no monthly fees. You can also make up to three monthly withdrawals or transfers from your account without penalty.
Rate Rise Money Market—To open a Rate Rise Money Market Account, you first need to have a base share account and an associated checking account. The Rate Rise Money Market Account has a $10,000 minimum balance. A fee* will be charged if the minimum balance is not maintained. This account can earn a higher interest rate than our Regular Money Market Account:
- If your associated checking account has a balance** between $5,000 and $9,999, you’ll earn an additional 0.15% APY*** on your Rate Rise Money Market Account.
- If your associated checking account has a balance** between $10,000 and $14,999, you’ll earn an additional 0.30% APY*** on your Rate Rise Money Market Account.
- If your associated checking account has a balance** of $15,000 or more, you’ll earn an additional 0.45% APY*** on your Rate Rise Money Market Account.
With a Rate Rise Money Market Account, you are allowed a total of six (6) withdrawals/transfers per month from the account without penalty. Withdrawals in excess of six (6) per calendar month will be assessed a $20.00 fee per additional withdrawal. The account includes free checks for the associated checking account, and the associated Freedom Northwest VISA® Debit Card point of sale limit is increased to $5,000.00.
Flexibility when it comes to your finances is a good thing, don’t you think? Stop by any Freedom Northwest location or give us a call to open the Money Market Account of your choice and see how you’ll always get the greatest convenience with us.
Enjoy the safety, convenience and personal service you won’t find at other financial institutions. If you have any questions about our Money Market Accounts, give us a call or stop by one of our convenient locations for personalized attention. You can also email us with inquiries about any of our deposit accounts or for member services.
There is a $25 monthly fee if your balance drops below $10,000.
The checking account balance is your average daily balance for the month. The average daily balance is calculated by adding together the balance for each day and dividing by the number of days in the month.
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. This additional rate is added to the regular Money Market rate. For example: 0.35% APY plus an additional 0.15% APY for a total of 0.50% APY. 0.35% APY plus an additional 0.30% APY for a total of 0.65% APY. 0.35% APY plus an additional 0.45% APY for a total of 0.80% APY.